Call for IPIN2017 Workshops/Tutorials
This is a call for proposals for workshops/tutorials which will be held in conjunction with IPIN 2017 conference. They will focus on the specific issues at the forefront of indoor positioning and indoor navigation; provide collaboration, exchanging space for researchers, industry practitioners to share their experience, vision and results.
The proposal should include the following information:
- Which is your proposal: Workshop or Tutorial
- Objectives and motivation
- Prior history of the tutorial/workshop and number of past attendees, if applicable,
- Detailed outline of the tutorial/workshop
- Time schedule(harf-day or one-day)
- Short biography of the representative(s)
Proposals should be prepared as a single PDF file and sent via email to all workshops chairs. Enquiries can also be sent to any one of the workshops chairs.
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2017
Notification: ongoing as received
Workshop, Tutorial Chairs::