- 23/May/2017 - Announcement of a tutorial Pedestrian Dead-Reckoning (PDR) in Workshops/Tutorials page.
- 24/Apr/2017 - Regular paper deadline is extended. New hard dead line is May 15, 2017. (May 16: closed)
- 23/Apr/2017 - For those who need visa application.
- 5/Apr/2017 - call for competition.
- 31/Mar/2017 - opened registration page.
- 23/Mar/2017 - started paper acquisition by Paper Submission guideline. Contributers please refer to call for papers page as well.
Welcome to IPIN 2017
Recent information technologies including Internet of Things, big data and smartphones have accelerated connections between virtual and real worlds. One challenging and fundamental issue to be investigated in this cyber-physical society is related to technologies for locating persons, devices or items of interest. The International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN 2017) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss innovative positioning technologies, emerging location-based applications and services. The IPIN conference was launched in 2010 in Zurich, Switzerland. In 2017 the conference will come to Japan for the first time and be held in Sapporo, one of the most attractive sightseeing cities.